Thursday, February 9, 2012

Adventures

Have you ever tried something new? A new food? Maybe a new hair style? New clothing? Anything different?

Well every time you try something new, it's an adventure! A new beginning, a new path to discovering who YOU really are! And I'm ready! Ready for a new path in life, achieving a better me, for me as well as my family....

Sound mysterious? Lol! It's not, really. I'm starting as a new Mary Kay consultant! See, not so scary, right?


But it is. Someone used to tell me that it takes money to make money. So when my grandma sent me $100 for my birthday, I decided to invest it in me, and my new business.

So this week I become a new me, with what I hope will be a new career. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little scared because that's money I could have used for other things and I'm new to being a sales person. But that's what life is about! About doing new things, achieving new goals, accomplishing yourself.

So here's to my new venture! May it be a profitable and life changing event!

No comments:

Post a Comment