Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Miss You.....

I never really got along with my mom..... Maybe we were just too much alike. I gave her hell as a child/teenager. I really wish I hadn't.

Somehow along the way, we repaired the damage. She came out to visit my family this last week and we had an awesome time. We set up the pool, had a beer as we played in the water.... We went to brunch at the Woodgrill Buffet.... We made dinner together.... We went shopping..... We were mother and daughter for the first time.

I dropped her off at the airport yesterday. I guess it's true.... The hardest thing in life is to say the words "Goodbye".

    Hey Mom, between me and you, I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I sent you an email when I meant to comment. Technology, wow. Well, you have the email, Lainie. I like your post. Don't stop.

    ReplyDelete