Monday, July 4, 2011

Introducing Us.....

I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing. Let me start off by saying that I will not bore you with the every day housewife BULL**** that most women post on here. I am a real woman who has real drama and will share real details. I will NOT pretend that life is perfect like that brilliant summer day with hot apple, cherry or WHATEVER! pie sitting on the window ledge to cool. I am 28 years old and I've lived a crazy life of bi polar episodes, juvenile hall, group homes, stripping, violence. But that's not who I am today. That's what I've overcome. And this blog will be my way of inspiring those of you who feel like there's no hope for yourself, for your kids, for your grand kids.... So let's just keep it real, Between You & Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment