Friday, July 8, 2011

Mommy's Here.....

My Mommy's Here! Those who know me, know my mother and haven't always seen eye to eye. We have had some literal knock down, drag out fights. But as I have gotten older, I have come to see that, while mother doesn't always know best, mother always tries to do best.

Two years ago, we were not close. Then she moved to Kansas and I realized I may have missed my chance. But after a long phone conversation and a lot of mutual apologies that came from finally understanding one another, we were okay. Not best friends, but okay.

After her visit to my sister's last March, I knew I wanted that close, loving bond a mother and daughter should have. We talked on the phone several times a week and grew close. Close enough to form a bond of love....

And now my mommy's here, visiting my home for the first time. I am so excited that I just want to pamper and spoil her! And I will.

Moral of this blog, a relationship between mother and child may not always be the best but it is forever, so make the best of it.... Between you and me!




<My Mommy>

No comments:

Post a Comment